Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Welcome to the Staley Review



Welcome to the blog for my class. I hope that all of you will become followers of the blog. I hope to keep up with the blog, even though I post at two other blogs with my hobby of reviewing books online. 

Some things to think about that are upcoming soon:

Fall Festival:

Thursday, September 22, 4:30pm – 7:30pm
Please buy your tickets and plan on coming to Eastlake's Fall festival. This is such a fun event every year and we raise money for our school. I will be there helping out around 4:30 right at the beginning. A white envelope was sent home that you can buy your tickets early and save a few dollars. Come for the fun games and food!

Literacy Spotlight:  Finding Right Fit Books

http://msswenson.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/5/7/11576973/7869679_orig.jpg

i-Ready:
We have started the diagnostic tests with the children. It will be a few weeks until everyone is done with the tests. If your child finishes with their tests early, I will send the information home so each child can get started on doing the i-Ready activities at home. 

I wanted to thank all of you for the school supplies sent and the wonderful volunteers that have been coming in this week. It makes our day even better to have parents in our classroom.

Thanks again for contributing to the great start of this new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment