Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Last Week of Homework,Pet Day is Friday and Field Day Too!

I wanted you to know that this week is the last week for homework and the last week for spelling! 
Can I hear some shouts of Hooray? I want the last two weeks of school to be fun as we finish up the ABC days and finish our Dinosaur Reports that we are doing at school. Make sure to turn in all work by Friday then I'll start correcting everything and putting things into Skyward for final report cards.

PET SHOW




This week is our pet week and our class's day for the Pet Show will be this Friday at 8:45. If you plan on bringing your family pet, your neighbor's pet or Grandma's pet, please send back the note with the name of the pet and what kind of animal that will be coming to visit us at school. We'll be meeting outside on the playground by the portable that is next to the bike rack (on the west side). So far I've only seen one slip come back, but I've been absent from school attending a workshop for a few days and I'll be back to school on Thursday, so if you've sent it back today, I've not seen it yet. If you have any questions, please send me an email and I'll answer them when I get home from the conference I've been attending. 





Field Day is coming soon and I'll be needing 2-3 parents that are willing to come and help me with the class out on the field. If you think you can come and help out for a few hours, please send me an email at sheila.staley@jordandistrict.org
Thanks, Ms. Staley!

No comments:

Post a Comment