Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome to The Staley Review!

Welcome to the blog for my class. I hope that all of you will become followers of the blog. When you become a follower then I know that someone is actually reading the blog. I hope to use this blog in place of paper notes if I get enough parents following the blog.

We have had a wonderful start to the new school year! It is a joy to come to school and teach your children!! I hope to meet all of you at Back to School Night this Wednesday, August 27th, at 6:00 p.m. in room 115. There are many important things I will be sharing with you about the curriculum and homework.

Speaking of homework, hopefully all of the Homework folders made it home tonight. It included things that you will see coming home each week during the school year. The math homework comes home after we finish a lesson. Some lessons take 2-3 days to finish teaching.They will not be coming home every day.

If you haven't sent a composition notebook to school yet or a 3 ring, 2 inch binder, they will be needed soon. Thanks to all of you that have sent other supplies for whole classroom use. They are all very much appreciated.

If you need to e-mail me here is my address with the district:
sheila.staley@jordandistrict.org

Thanks for following the blog! Ms. Staley













No comments:

Post a Comment